• Dealing with data - a Salesforce based CRM platform, segmenting into groups. Donor segmenting, creating dashboards and reports. • Performing basic Salesforce administrative duties (Data entry, managing/updating databases). • Support UNRWA's Salesforce database including object and field creation, form edits, page layouts and design. • Other duties as might assigned.Salesforce & Data Analyst
• Preference will be given to recent graduates or students in their senior year of graduate school, with major area of study in computer science, analytics, statistics, information management, public administration, management, engineering, or related field.
• Knowledge of Microsoft excel tools including Pivot tables (Required) • Knowledge of webpage HTML coding (Required) • Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Required) • Experience in a professional office environment is an asset (Desirable) • Knowledge of Python is an advantage (Desirable)
Office of Counter-Terrorism
• 地点：Programme Management
• 时间：6 months
• 开放职位：Programme Management
• The intern is expected to work five days per week, full time from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. within the Office of Counter-Terrorism, carrying out his/her tasks under the supervision of a staff member - the supervisor.
Daily responsibilities will depend on the individual's background, the department to which he/she is assigned and the period during which he/she will undertake the internship. The intern is expected to perform various activities, and will work in areas of programme management and policy matters related to counter-terrorism and prevention of violent extremism, including:
• Assist in drafting and preparing background documents, reports, issue briefs, talking points, articles, presentations etc. • Attend and summarize conferences and meetings. • Support organization of meetings and conferences, side events to strengthen strategic engagement with UN system partners. • Assist in data collection and conduct research and provide analysis on relevant topics. • Assist in maintaining databases. • Support the review of key publications.
To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, the following conditions must be met:
• Applicants must meet one of the following requirements: (a) be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or, (b) be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent).
• Be experienced with standard software applications such as Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter; have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
• 时间：3-6 months
• 开放职位：UNCTAD Internship
• At an exciting time for UNCTAD, with renewed leadership and workplan, we are looking for talented, creative individuals passionate about sustainable development and interested in trade, to support the communications team of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development with following functions:
• Assist in developing content related to sustainable development, trade, investment, the digital economy and related topics to increase awareness and understanding of the work of UNCTAD among key audiences. • Assist in drafting and editing publications, factsheets, brochures, newsletters and other products for internal and external audiences. • Support the production of multimedia content to strengthen outreach and to increase UNCTAD’s global visibility. • Fact-check and proofread digital editorial work for textual and visual accuracy.
• Conduct first edits on copy for print and web outlets. • Provide support on multiple tasks related to preparing stories for print and digital outlets.
• The United Nations Internship programme is intended to expose students or recent graduates to the United Nations in order to enhance their educational experience and to help them to gain experience in the work of the Organization. Therefore, applicants to the programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
• Be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or
• Be enrolled, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor's level or equivalent).
• Additionally applicants should:
• Be computer literate in standard software applications;
• Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter;
• and have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which includes willingness to understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
The intern is also required to have: • Good knowledge of online platforms and experience working collaboratively online; • Excellent verbal and written communications skills; • Good analytical skills; • Related experience in gathering and consolidating data for practical implementation; • Practical experience with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office suite, content management systems such as Drupal and email marketing tools such as Mailchimp.
• A degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Writing, International Relations, Science or related field is an asset.
Department for General Assembly and Conference Management
• 类型：Full-time Staff
• 地点：New York
• 时间：Not available
• 开放职位：Language Service Assistant
• Within delegated authority, the Language Service Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
• Performs the full range of office support, administrative and clerical functions required by the Service. • Responds or drafts responses to routine correspondence and other communications on instructions of the Chief of Service or the Programming Officer. • Drafts various types of correspondence needed by the Chief of Service and as needed by other staff members, including draft electronic messages and draft messages to be posted on Unite Connections. • Provides statistical input. Helps to compile monthly and annual productivity statistics on work performed by the Service as a whole and on that of the individual staff. • Prepares other statistical reports as required by the Director of the Division or Head of the Department under the guidance of the Chief. • Operates the Departmental Documents Management Application (gDoc) and the Contractual Management Application (CMA) assists the Programming Officer in the assignment of internal and contractual translation jobs; keeps track of jobs in progress, including edited texts and editorial corrections;
• assists in ensuring the smooth electronic transmission and processing of documentation. • Serves as liaison with upstream or downstream production units. • Organizes and maintains the electronic filing system of the Service, ensuring that all files are properly indexed for easy reference. • Handles telephone queries received from within the Organization and outside (other organizations, permanent missions and individuals) and, if necessary, refers them to the appropriate staff member or office. • Prepares daily and weekly lists/schedules of meeting and week-end coverage. • Makes requisitions, using the Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) system (Umoja), and keeps inventory of office supplies and equipment, including dictionaries and other reference materials. • Centralizes and deals with requests for telephone service and repairs as well as maintenance and repairs of miscellaneous equipment (photocopiers, printers, fax machines, shredders, etc.). • Keeps records of pouch transmissions as well as long distance telephone calls and facsimile transmissions, and processes bills received.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience in general office support or related area is required.
• Experience working with global documents management systems such as gDoc or CMA (Contractor Management Application) is desirable. • Experience working in a front desk environment is desirable. • Experience in the use of MS Office, including Excel, is desirable. • Proficiency in web-based applications such as Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, Google Forms, Unite or similar platforms is desirable. • Experience working in an international organization is desirable.
Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean
• 类型：Full-time staff
• 时间：1 Year
• 开放职位：Research Assistant
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of the Economic Development Division, the incumbent will perform the following duties: • Researches, extracts and compiles basic information and technical data on specific programmes/projects and related topics and issues. • Sorts, consolidates, extracts and processes data and enter into relevant database. • Assists in monitoring developments/issues on subjects or areas assigned by collecting, selecting, analysing and compiling materials from multiple sources, e.g., relevant databases, the library and the Internet. • Assembles original statistical material; adjusts reported data from different sources and load data into computerized database system. • Assists in the evaluation and examination of data sets for accuracy, clarity and validity. • Assists in the maintenance of relevant computerized databases. • Prepares a variety of reports, presentations, tables, lists, graphs, charts and/or diagrams for information and review by senior officers. • Prepares abstracts/bibliographic descriptions for inclusion in documents, articles, books and publications. • Reviews, stores, classifies, and maintains relevant computerized databases. • Takes notes and drafts executive summaries of meetings. • Collects organizes and disseminates relevant UN and media information. • Co-ordinates and sets up press briefings, press statements, pamphlets or other public awareness campaigns to educate public on any specific issue. • Provides guidance/training to new/junior staff. • Provides administrative and technical support, and prepares materials, including reports, to track the implementation of project. • Performs other related work as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• At least five years of experience in collecting and researching data across various areas of social and economic development, including macroeconomics, or related areas is required.
• English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written Spanish and English is required.
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
• 类型：Full-time Staff
• 时间：Not available
• 开放职位：Travel Assistant
• The focus of this position is to provide travel related services ensuring high quality and accuracy work. The Travel Assistant implements the rules and guidelines regarding travel and entitlements and provides solutions to issues related to travel. The incumbent promotes a client-oriented approach consistent with UN/UNODC rules and regulations. Within assigned authority, the Travel Assistant will be responsible for the following specific duties:
• Provide information and guidance to the administrative office, staff and consultants about frequency of air services on the most direct, efficient, economical/cost-effective routings (including more complex itineraries) and airfare rates, as permitted by the rules and regulations.
• Assist in making travel plans in order to take advantage of the benefits to be derived from advance purchases or special promotional fares. • Provide information on rates and travel schedules for specific itineraries, as requested for budgeting purposes for programme managers. • Contact travel agency and airlines to make reservations, negotiate least expensive fares e.g. discuss with management of travel agency and with senior airline sales management for space on flights, reduced airfares, group discounts and reduced excess baggage charges, initiate issuance of tickets; discuss discrepancies and problems. • Calculate the residual values of partially used tickets when there is rerouting. • Arrange for changes or cancellations requested by travellers and arrange tickets to be reissued, including obtaining reimbursement, where applicable. • Examine and pre-audit the official itineraries of staff members and other travellers, as stated in the travel of the mission personnel and ensure conformity with established rules, regulations, and relevant directives. • Review travel claims and supporting documentation for completeness, accuracy and validity, prior to forwarding to the Accounts Division; ensure that entitlements are in conformity with Staff Rules.
• Refer discrepancies back to Administrative and/or Certifying Officers for clarification and possible correction. • Advise Administrative Office of more efficient and cost-effective routings with regards to more complicated staff itineraries and assist in making travel plans in order to take advantage of the benefits to be derived from advance purchases or special promotional fares. • Maintain records of all travel authorizations processed and record savings accrued to the organization as a result of the cost savings techniques employed. • Provideprocurement, logistical and administrative support, if required. • Perform other work-related duties, as required.
• A minimum of five (5) years relevant administrative experience in the areas of travel, administration, or procurement is required.
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) is required. • Working experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is required. • Working experience with SAP/Umoja is desirable.